Holy Trinity has been blessed by parents, parishioners, families, friends and organizations who give freely of their time and talents that God has given them to bring benefits to Holy Trinity Catholic School and Parish. We wish to highlight a few of those business partners.
Dan Hoffmann of www.hoffmannsphoto.com shares his time and talents in the following ways:
- Holy Trinity Class Photo’s and School events for the annual yearbook
- Photos for sporting events making photo’s available to our Athletes
- Photos for the Spring Fling Fund Raiser
- Donates funds raised at Fall Festival Photo Booth, Photos with Santa, Photos with Easter Bunny
Catholic Financial United
Thank you Mary Harens, FIC email@example.com, for your ongoing support of Holy Trinity Catholic school bringing fundraising and grant opportunities to us.
The Catholic Schools Raffle is an annual fundraising program supporting Catholic schools in Minnesota and the Dakotas. Since Catholic United underwrites ALL expenses for the Raffle, schools get to keep every penny of each $5 raffle tickets sold.
Sponsors the Drive For the Kids fundraiser during the Holy Trinity Fall Festival
Many generous businesses saw a need to support education and created partner programs that can benefit America’s schools
Programs Holy Trinity Participates in:
- Box Tops for Education – General Mills Products box tops
- My Coke Rewards – Donate your Coke points to Holy Trinity School online
- Mula Milk Points from Kwik Trip
- Labels for Education – Pepperidge Farm, Campbell’s
- Funding Factory – bring your empty print cartridges from home and work to the school for recycling