Holy Trinity Catholic School has provided faith and community based education that focused on the whole child spiritually,and intellectually developing strong leaders for over 60 years.
Founded by the Felician Sisters from Chicago,Illinois, under the direction of Sister Mary Celsa at the request of Monsignor Worzalla, Holy Trinity Catholic School opened its doors on September 7 1954, offering grades 1 through 8. In June of 1955 Holy Trinity Catholic School graduated its first class of twelve students.
Holy Trinity School,an integral part of the Holy Trinity Parish is a place where children are cherished loved and children are encouraged to love God, deepen their faith, excel academically and become leaders for life. In many ways, our school is a direct reflection of the “Holy Trinity” — The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. We offer the wonderful things brought to bear from a solid Catholic School education; faith and sacraments in a warm and welcoming environment accompanied by outstanding teachers! Come visit us and see how an education rooted in holiness can help your child grow, learn, and thrive.