Holy Trinity Catholic School’s Extended Day Program provides a caring, safe, and supervised environment for children who need care before and after school, vacation days, and summer vacation. Extended day is a place where creative and recreational activities are offered, helping students grow and learn every day.
We provide a program with enough structure for the children to feel and be secure, but with freedom, which allows the children to explore and contemplate their environment while developing emotionally, socially, spiritually, and intellectually.
Extended day open to PreK through 8th grade students:
- Before school – 6:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- After school – 2:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Most non-school days – 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Summer vacation – 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Extended day school-day fees:
- Morning with breakfast $5.00
- Afternoon with snack $10.00
- Mornings and afternoons $14.00
Extended day non-school day fees:
- 1st child $30
- 2nd child $25
Summer program fees:
- Activity fee per child $50.00
- Five days a week – 1st child $150.00, each additional child is $125.00
- Individual days – 1 child $40.00
To learn more about our extended-day program, please schedule a visit by completing the contact us form.