Welcome to Holy Trinity Catholic School!
The admission process at Holy Trinity is so much more than generic forms and an interview—it’s about really getting to know our prospective students and their families. It’s about building a school community, discovering each student’s ability to excel academically and grow spiritually. It’s about serving parents by offering Christ-centered education. It’s about your family becoming a part of the Holy Trinity family!
To make our admission process as simple as possible, there are no more than a few steps that must be completed:
- Complete and submit a family registration form and registration fee
- If financial assistance is needed complete the online TADS applications here
- For Kindergarten please submit birth certificates, early Childhood Screening, and proof of immunization
- Proof of immunization is required for all new students
- Holy Trinity will contact you to arrange for a family interview!
- Submit family registration form and registration fee
- Submit your tuition payment options form
- Pay in full by August 1st to receive a 2% discount
- Pay ½ down the first of August to receive a 1% discount, balance due February 1st
- Make 10 monthly payments being August 1st
To learn more about Holy Trinity’s admission process, please schedule a visit or fill out our contact form.